Rogue Graphics
Please remember, you may view some things as a guest, but to enjoy the full benefits of our forum, you must register!!
Rogue Graphics
Please remember, you may view some things as a guest, but to enjoy the full benefits of our forum, you must register!!

Choose your Section Above

Filling your Graphic Needs

Catch up on the News happening with Rogue in 1 conveniant place.

Browse our Forums and Check out all the new content Artists like you are posting.

Join in on our Group Chatter on DeviantArt.

Welcome to Rogue Graphics!

Inspiring Creativity Daily

We here at Rogue strive to give our users the best experience possible. Easy to use interface and a clean and organized community are part of that strategy. We encourage you to join in on all the possibilites.

Member Login

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Not a member yet? Register!

Click here to Register now!

Extra Nav

By: JaxcullenGfx

Latest topics
» couple medium sized pieces
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 pm

» Gift for syndrome
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:24 pm

» Mouse Drawn Cat
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:22 pm

» Catfish Avatar:
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:21 pm

» Sign xmen
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 pm

» Rate my signature
by Alucard1973 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:18 pm

» Post pictures of yourself
by FalseMotivation Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:17 pm

» The Freshest of the False
by FalseMotivation Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

» sotw archives
by Yukio Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 pm

what u guys think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
lugger1

lugger1

GfxBucks : 4198

what u guys think  Empty
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:14 pm
what u guys think  2n6rzw2

peera

Forum Member

GfxBucks : 4236

what u guys think  Empty
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm
well... please... don't blame me for being "rude"... i just want you to improve... and a good (but hard) CnC will help you ^^

let's look toghter to the basics of the tag making ^^

1) the light: in a tag you should work on the light to make it "realistic"... so you should search for the light source of your render and keep that light source on every single resource you use (render, C4Ds, effects, textures... and i repeat C4Ds... they mostly have a light source too like the render... so you need a C4D to fit the render's light)... in this tag you completely made a wrong light source... the light of the render comes from HIS left (right side of the signature), so putting a light on the back will make it really unrealistic =/

2) the blending: for blending i mean how much the render fits the signature's effects... or better.... how much the signature's effects fit to the render... sice you make a sign from a render... and not from an effect xD
this is an example of a good blending https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/oh00uw.png

3) the text: well... a good text is pretty hard to make... so i just suggest you to don't use it and make alot of pratice on text placing/making in "private"...

4) the flow: the flow is hard to explain... is something like an invisible line which follows the moves of the render...
horrible flow: https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/1z6b3m9.png
good flow: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2ql7uxz.jpg

5) the depth: well... i guess the word in itself explain what i want you to do:
every effect you apply, be sure your tag doesn't become "flat", if so the signature lowers radically his quality...

these are just the "basics" of the tag making... i hope this will help you in future Very Happy

lugger1

lugger1

GfxBucks : 4198

what u guys think  Empty
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 pm
well thank u for the feed back dude i have only been making them 6 month am self taugh so am still learning but thanks and i hope to get better in time like 5 years lol

Chibicirno

Chibicirno

Forum Member

GfxBucks : 4256

what u guys think  Empty
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm
lugger1 wrote:
well thank u for the feed back dude i have only been making them 6 month am self taugh so am still learning but thanks and i hope to get better in time like 5 years lol

This stuff takes time.
've been doing it for 2 years and are still not on the level of pros.

The best way to learn is simply to sit down and play with photoshop. Experiment.
Start with tutorials to familiarize it self then sit back and play. Like a relaxing game. Just apply a little knowledge on ir.

Experimenting and trial and error are by far the best ways to go.

Sponsored content

what u guys think  Empty
Posted